All payments shall be made in US dollars via bank wire transfer to the Tourism Council of Bhutan’s bank account at the Bhutan National Bank, with your tour operator shown as the ultimate beneficiary of the funds. Please note that it is not possible to make the payment by credit card as the payment has to be routed through the government account in order for your visa to be authorized and is not paid directly to us.
Wire Transfer: In order to make your payment, please request your bank to remit money to the bank as follows via wire transfer only:
- Standard Chartered Bank Ltd, New York, USA
- Standard Chartered Bank Ltd.,
One Madison Avenue, New York,
SWIFT Code: SCBLUS33
CHIPS ABA: 0256
FED ABA: 026002561
- Beneficiary Bank Account : 358-202-171-9001 (USD A/C)
- Beneficiary Bank : Bhutan National Bank
- P.O Box 439, GPO Building, Chang Lam, Thimphu
- Bhutan SWIFT Code: BNBTBTBT
- Ultimate Beneficiary: Account No. 0100091410001 of Yeesel Expedition maintained with BNB, Thimphu Bhutan 010
It takes 3 – 7 working days to get your money in Bhutan.