Starts from $4990
This luxury package is perfect for those who wants to have a relaxing getaway from your busy world and enjoy the spiritual sanctity of the mystical land of the thunder dragon. All attractions and adventures are included in the package with premiere facilities. This package includes:
- Accommodation at Uma Resorts
- All meals and house beverage at Uma
- All internal transportation
- Professional guide and driver
- All road permits and entry fees
- Government fee, Visa fee, royalty and surcharges
- Laundry on a daily basis
- Como Shambhala Massage
- All services and assistance before, during and after the trip
The detailed itinerary is listed on a day wise manner as shown below:
Day 1&2: Paro to Punakha – Halt at Punakha
- Arrival at Paro International Airport: You will be greeted by one of our guides as you exit the Airport and will drive you to Thimphu which is about an hour drive through the mystical mountains.
- Dochula Pass: Incredible 360 degrees view of the Himalayas can be seen from the Dochula Pass. It is also where the 108 Druk Wangyel Chortens are located.
- Punakha Dzong: This fortress of Punakha sits in between two rivers and was the ancient second capital of Bhutan. Punakha Dzong is a significant monument in the history of Bhutan.
- Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten: An exemplary monastery depicting the art and architecture of Bhutan took nine years to build.
Day 3&4: Punakha to Paro – Halt at Paro
- Paro Rinpung Dzong & National Museum: The fortress located on a hilltop oversees the Paro valley. Ta Dzong is also located just above the Rinpung Dzong and it is now the National Museum of Bhutan.
- Taktsang Monastery: Taktsang of the Tigress’s Nest is a world-famous monastery which is only accessible by foot. It is precariously built on a sharp cliff and it is about 2-3 hours hike from the base.
- Drugyal Dzong: Built in 1647, Drugyal Dzong is located in the northern part of Paro and holds historic significance as it was built to celebrate the victory of invading the Tibetan armies.
- Chelela Pass: This pass is the highest road pass in Bhutan at 3988 m above the sea level and divides Haa and Paro Valley. On a clear day, the great Mt Jomolhari can be seen.
Day 5: Depart from Paro
- Fond Farewell: Our guide and ground staff will bid farewell to you and see you off from the Paro International Airport. We at Yeesel Expedition guarantees you take beautiful memories and pictures that will last a life time. For boundless enchantments and fascinations, we look forward to seeing you again in the land of the Thunder Dragon. Tashi Delek!